Rosita » Cod Liver Oil» cod liver oil 90 capsules
Rosita » Cod Liver Oil» cod liver oil 90 capsules
approx. 30 servings
Pure: Contains 100% naturally occurring nutrients: vitamins A and D and a full spectrum of omega fatty acids (including EPA and DHA); no synthetic vitamins.
Sustainable: Wildcatch cod from Norway.
Unprocessed and raw: Oil is released quickly and naturally-without heat, chemicals or mechanics.
Free shipping from €50.00 (DE) from €150 Europe-wide (EU)
Liquid oil or capsules?
Rosita provides this coliver oil as liquid oil or in capsules made from fish gelatin. The cod liver oil in the capsule packaging is a bit more expensive with the same dosage. A big advantage is that these capsules do not have to be stored refrigerated and are therefore suitable for on the go. They also don't taste like fish, which is pleasant if they don't like the fish flavor of the oil.
Cod Liver Oil (Cod Liver Oil) is a true magic potion
Cod liver oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin D, and the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which provides numerous health benefits.
Heart and vessels
The DHA and EPA fatty acids contained contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels, healthy blood pressure and normal heart function. In addition, vitamin A supports healthy iron levels in the blood.
DHA plays an essential role as a building block for the brain and supports the maintenance of normal brain function (with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
Vitamin A and D support normal immune system function, with this benefit for both adults and children for vitamin D.
Growth and development
Vitamin A and D are instrumental in normal cell division and specialization, while vitamin D strengthens muscles and promotes their preservation.
Bones and teeth
Vitamin D supports the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from food and promotes their effective use in the body. This contributes to the absorption of lime in the bones and to the promotion of bone formation in children. In addition, vitamin D strengthens the maintenance of healthy teeth.
Eyes and skin
Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes, while both vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids promote vision (with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA).
Softgel (fish gelatin, water, glycerol), wild and raw extra-vergine cod liver, antioxidants (traces of rosemary extract and natural mixed tocopherols without GMO) Allergen: fish
- Vitamin A: It contains real vitamin A in retinol form, which means the body can easily absorb and use it (unlike vitamin A, which is found in plants as beta-carotene). Vitamin A is involved in immune function, vision, reproduction and cell communication.
- Vitamin D: Rosita's Vitamin A also works hand in hand with vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium and thus support bone health.
- Omega fatty acids: Rosita's entire spectrum of fatty acids (including omega-3 EPA and DHA) is known to reduce inflammation and maintain brain health. *
Important: After opening, please in the Fridge Store!
- Adults: 3 capsules or as needed
- Children and sensitive people: start with a capsule and increase the amount as needed. The softgel capsule can be opened with a needle and the oil can be dripped into the child's mouth.
- Babies: 2-3 drops as needed. The softgel capsule can be opened with a needle and the oil can be dripped into the child's mouth.
- Pregnant and lactating women: you should not take more than one capsule per day
Take the cod liver oil in the morning during the meal. If taken later, vitamin D can interfere with sleep.
The Rosita family values the highest quality
Rosita Extra Virgin cod liver oil is the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil anywhere in the world. It comes directly from the pristine Norwegian seas and contains naturally occurring vitamins A and D, as well as a full spectrum of omega fatty acids, including omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
If you do your research, you'll find that most commercial liver tranes are heavily processed with heat, obliterating natural vitamins A and D and damaging the delicate omega-3 fatty acids. To compensate for the loss, most liver oil producers add synthetic vitamins.
Still, the Rosita family is in control of the whole process from fish to bottle, giving you the most valuable and nutrient-rich cod liver oil on the market.
- Consistent: Authentic cod (Gadus morhua) is sustainably caught on Rosita's own fishing boats off the coast of northern Norway.
- Unprocessed: Raw and handcrafted in small quantities using a rare, exclusive Rosita method that uses nature to separate the oil from the livers (see video). No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanics, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Fresh: Fish to fresh oil within a few hours!
- Rich nutrients and no synthetic vitamins: Contains only naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D and a complete spectrum of omega-3 fatty acids in the concentration and proportion envisaged by nature:
- Offers you 360 IU of vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,663 IU of vitamin A per teaspoon (with some batch-to-batch variations due to naturally occurring seasonal variations).
- Provides you with 443 mg of EPA and 605 mg of DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3 (DHA and EPA), 4, 6, 7, 9, and 11.
- Safe shipping at all temperatures: The oxygen-free glass bottle, flushed with nitrogen, protects the nutrients of the oil and enables shipping at all temperatures, even without cooling batteries.
- For sure: Each batch is tested and certified by third parties in a microbiological laboratory to comply with strict European regulations on efficacy and purity.
- Natural antioxidants: A tiny drop of rosemary herb and full-spectrum vitamin E (from sunflower seeds) are added to maintain freshness.
- taste: Golden oil tastes like strong, wild-caught fish. Nothing is added to cover up the natural flavor of your oil.
Absorption benefits of liquid liver oil
Because Rosita Extra Virgin coliver oil is fresh, wild-caught and raw, ingesting a spoonful of the liquid is like eating a piece of nutrient-rich, fresh fish. That means your body recognizes Rosita as a real food rather than a processed dietary supplement.
In addition, the vitamins in your Rosita cod liver oil are fat soluble, i.e. they are stored in body fat and used when needed.
This product is used for nutrition and therefore does not affect the Medicines Advertising Act (HWG). A good nutritional status can help the organism to prevent or overcome diseases. All statements made about the product describe properties and physiological effects that can naturally vary among consumers and do not represent any promises of healing or health.
Dietary supplements: The specified recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. No substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
We ship from a purchase value of 50,00 € free shipping (DE) from 150 € Europe-wide (EU)